Creating curated email newsletters and weekly web roundups just got even easier with our RSS feed integration.
Today we are excited to announce the new RSS feed integration with Publicate.
Our goal at Publicate is to empower the world to create better content marketing assets like email newsletters and weekly web roundups, and we believe curation is at the heart of this. Which is why we are so excited about the RSS feed integration.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a standardised system for the distribution of content from an online publisher to Internet users. Basically, a feed of the latest content from your favourite blog or website, so that it can be connected to sites like Publicate.
In our case, that means we can automatically add content from your favourite blog or website to your library.
Getting set up is super simple
Just paste the RSS feed of your favourite blog or website into the field and hit save. Content will start flowing into your library. It will also automatically update as soon as new content is added to that site in the future.
For step by step set up from your workspace check out the help article here.
How can I use this to be awesome?
I’m glad you asked, there are a couple of ways you could use this;
- Email Newsletters – Email newsletters are a great way of getting your blog posts in front of customers who may not have visited your blog recently. If you add your blogs RSS feed to Publicate, all of your blog content will be ready to add to any of your email newsletters. Straight from your library.
- Internal Newsletters – How many of your team read the blog posts you put out? Internal newsletters are a great way of featuring interesting blog content to team members. With the RSS feed integration all the content will be there, ready for when you are.
- Industry Roundup – We all have a favourite source of industry knowledge and inspiration. Add the RSS feed to your library and get the latest content as and when it is released. Pull together the key content, add some relevant insight and circulate with your team or clients.
- Weekly Web Roundup – Got a hot content source that you’re always finding gems on? Connect the RSS feed to Publicate and add the best bits to a weekly web roundup. Which you can then embed on your blog or share on social media.
- The Best of Our Blog Roundup – Connect your blogs RSS to Publicate to automatically see all of your blog content in your library. Then roundup the best posts each week (or month) and share it as a new embedded blog post, or on social media.
- Hot Products Roundup – Run an ecommerce site? Add your product pages RSS to Publicate and find all of your product in your library. Ready for you to roundup into a promotional newsletter or web roundup and drive more business.
Looking for great content sources to add an RSS feed from? Check out this post The 26 best sources for your content marketing fix.
The possibilities are endless, how will you use the RSS feed integration with Publicate?